1. The chalet will be available from 3.00pm on day of arrival. Please do not arrive earlier and expect to have keys unless previously arranged because the period from 10.00am to 3.00pm allows for chalet cleaning and preparation. You must also leave by 10am on day of departure. Our cleaning staff will need access then. If you are late without good reason we reserve the right to charge an extra £5 per half hour. By booking, you agree to this surcharge.
2. Customers must provide their own linen ie duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea cloths. Duvets are provided which must be covered. Any visitors found using bedding without covers or sheets will have to pay for cleaning. By booking, you agree to any such surcharge. If you arrive and find that you have forgotten your bedding please phone us immediately and we will arrange some for a small charge.
3. On departure, please carefully check all cupboards, wardrobes, under chairs and beds etc for your belongings. If we find anything, it will be held for one month before disposal, if not claimed. We will send on items, if requested, subject to a minimum handling charge of £5 plus postage. This charge to be paid to us before postage of item.
4. On payment of deposit and acceptance of the booking the applicant becomes liable for the full hire charge. Full payment must be made at least four weeks before start of holiday. Deposits only taken for bookings over five weeks to start of holiday. Bookings taken for less than one month to start of holiday are payable in full. In the event of the chalet not being available before a holiday
or becoming unusable during use due to events beyond our control, we will try to find you another chalet or offer you a full or part refund. No other claim for alternative accommodation costs or other compensation will be entertained.
5. If you cancel the booking for whatever reason, refunds of monies paid will be made, subject to the chalet being rebooked by us and also to deduction of a £20 administration charge. If you cancel at short notice and we cannot rebook, no refund will be paid.
6. Customers must obey the site rules, be considerate to their neighbours, not allow their children or animals to be left unattended, park vehicles only where instructed and not bring trailers, boats or tents to the park. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the chalet park and not foul gardens or the communal areas. Any friends or family visiting the customers must also obey these rules. Customers breaking these terms will have their booking terminated and have to leave. There will be no refund under these circumstances. Our decision will be final. By accepting the booking, all members of your party agree to these terms.
7. All properties are equipped for the numbers shown. Whilst we describe items as accurately as possible at time of printing, we cannot be held responsible for changes made at the property or chalet park later. Certain chalets may not be suitable for access by the elderly or disabled. Visitors with young children need to be aware of the park roadways and that some chalets have steps. If you are unsure in any way, you must ask us before booking.
8. We will fix or temporarily repair any faults that may occur during your stay. You must inform us immediately of any such items. We may need access to do this and will give notice, however, we reserve the right to enter the premises in an emergency if we cannot contact
9. Customers are responsible for any breakages and although we do not ask for a deposit in the booking fee, we reserve the right to sent an account for any damage or missing items. The hirer is legally responsible for any damage. By accepting the booking, all members of your party agree to this.
10. It is a condition of this booking that neither the owners or any of their agents can accept liability for any loss, accident, injury or damage sustained by the hirer or a member of the hirer’s party or visitors or any of their property.